OUR COMMUNICATION STRATEGY AT THE HEART OF YOUR VISIBILITY WITH FACEBOOK GR INTERNATIONAL
FACEBOOK GR INTERNATIONAL PAGE
FACEBOOK GR GROUPS
Join the groups of your region. For example: GR Toronto, GR Ottawa, GR New York etc. You can also join any GR International group where you can have business connections.
Join FACEBOOK GR international
Maximize your visibility!
Join the GR International FACEBOOK page and groups. The more you contribute and share, the better your chances will be to emerge as a business winner. Publish your good news, your special offers, your events, your fundraising, anything that has a direct or indirect impact on your business!
And don't hesitate to find people to replace you when you aren’t available to be present in your group meeting. In return, we will provide you with timely updates on GR International activities as well as offers that may interest you.
Please limit your posts to one per day and be sure to always highlight the group you belong to at the top of your post. To learn more about the types of content you can publish, how to publish it and all the rules of use, please consult the section provided for this purpose.
Invite ALL your friends. The important thing is to write a good message so they will see if it is for them or not and join.
2. Join the groups of your region. For example: GR Montreal, GR Laval, GR Outaouais etc. You can also join any GR International group where you can have business connections.
3. Are you worldwide? Join the international groups that interest you and start your communications!
4. Follow the publication rules; start all of your posts with your name and your GR group name.
The rules to follow
1. Be kind and courteous (to all)
Creating a warm environment is everyone's responsibility. Treat everyone with respect. It's okay to have constructive discussions, but it's essential to be kind.
2. Number of posts (for GR members)
Each member can publish one (1) single post per day on the same subject. Discussions and responses to other posts are strongly encouraged, regardless of the number.
3. Structure - how to write a publication (GR)
Examples: TOTONTO MEMBER 1 Looking for a replacement for the group (Toronto 4) on Tuesday January 5, 2021 at 7:30 am.
MEMBER OTTAWA 4 Looking for referral for an office supply company. Suggestions?
4. Publications prohibited to non-members and the public
If you are not a GR member, you CANNOT post. If so, you will only get one warning, after which you will be removed from the group if you violate again. Non-members can comment, like and share.
5. Quality and content of the publication (GR members)
Your post should be related to your business or a cause you support and should be relevant. Common sense is in order, but if we believe it does not go in that direction, it will be deleted.
6. Replacement request (GR members)
In addition to starting your post with "Member (name of group)", you must mention where the meeting is being held (address) and when (day, date and time) and follow up with your replacement. Don't forget to notify your group as well.